Nathan is serving a 2-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Anaheim-California Mission. He started May 13, 2009 after completing his Freshman year as a Chemistry Major at Brigham Young University. His first 9 weeks were at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. He arrived in Anaheim on July 14, 2009. The following are snippets of his letters so friends and family can track his adventures.
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
7/1/2009 - Week 7
Just emailing you to let you know, I am doing good. I should be getting my flight plans this Friday. I am super excited for the 4th of July, we get to go to the Missionary field, stay up late, and watch the fireworks (I think). Happy Birthday Rebecca!!! I hope you got my card before you left! Party really hard, maybe because you are closer to the MTC I will be able to hear it, lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment