Nathan is serving a 2-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Anaheim-California Mission. He started May 13, 2009 after completing his Freshman year as a Chemistry Major at Brigham Young University. His first 9 weeks were at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. He arrived in Anaheim on July 14, 2009. The following are snippets of his letters so friends and family can track his adventures.
Monday, April 4, 2011
04/04/2011 - Week 99
Well, this begins the start of the end. Last transfer. My new companion, Elder Baird, is from Ohio. He only has 2 transfers left, so we will have to try and keep things under control. I am not really looking forward to clueing another person into the work of the North Hills ward, but gotta do what I gotta do. I am going to really miss Elder Izaguirre. We had something really good going there; we found a good balance between work, fun, teaching, and other missionaries. Just when things are perfect, thing got to change. That's life. What happened last week? Between conference and helping the La Habra Elders move, we spent a lot of time with other missionaries. I really enjoyed that. We have become really close. We had about a lesson a day which was really good. We had some trouble getting a hold of our investigator, but this week, we will make it happen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment