This week has been good. We had quite a few less active member lessons this week. That is nice both because, we have had people to see, I have adjusted to taking over the work, and our zone and district leaders will leave us alone a little bit. So things are good there. Brian is still awesome. His girlfriend didn't show up to church, yet; he was there.
With a lot of help of the relief society president, we were able to get a wonderful lady, Tiffany, and her 6 year old and 4 year old to church. She only stayed for the first hour, but I think she will come back next week. I am really impressed with this ward; they did such a good job with reaching out to her. That is one thing I have never had to fear, our wards are so good at making visitors feel welcome.
The weather has been so beautiful this past week. It has been raining at night and a little cloudy during the day. so good! I really enjoy it. It is a change from the sunny, a little polluted, clear skies.
Elder Izaguirre is really cool and super nice. We get along really well! no complaints at all.
It really was a good week. Not much else happened, except... WE GOT CHASED BY A GARBAGE TRUCK!!! ok... not really chased, but I will draw a picture of it for you later.
| "Vader" Door |
| Elder Izaguirre |
No comments:
Post a Comment