Nathan is serving a 2-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Anaheim-California Mission. He started May 13, 2009 after completing his Freshman year as a Chemistry Major at Brigham Young University. His first 9 weeks were at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. He arrived in Anaheim on July 14, 2009. The following are snippets of his letters so friends and family can track his adventures.

Monday, May 10, 2010

05/10/2010 - Week 52

It was so good to talk to you all, yesterday. Talking about things and life with you felt like I haven't been gone for that long. Well, we played some tennis this morning. That was fun. I will be drawing a letter for you today. Thanks again for thinking of me and keeping me in your prayers. Matthew, buddy, stay happy and cool. Rebecca, keep being so pretty. Curtis, keep being such a dude, man. Mom, I love you. Dad, keep being so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment