Well, I haven't had a chance to talk to anyone on a horse. Since it has gotten warmer, people on the trail have been making poor clothing choices. not good. Well, that young family was at church this past Sunday, and everything went perfectly. After, we taught them with her parents. They are such a great family, and they have the coolest little kid (he is 2). We will be eating dinner with them, today. After, we will have a lesson with one of the members of our ward. We are praying that they will be able to recognize the answers to their prayers, that this is what they need to do. That about sums it up. We taught the Iranian guy twice too, but he just wants to learn. so that is sad. Things are good, though!
It looks pretty warm over there. I am going to be partying it up missionary style in the warm California sun. hmmm what more to say... We have be doing a lot of walking around lately. We had zone conference which was good. I went on exchanges with the Euclid South Elders. Curtis, Rebecca, Matthew buddy, Mom, and Dad I love you! Sorry, I don't have more to write. That is seriously all that happened this week. Anyways, I love you! Tell both Grandma Wigington and Boehm that I love them, too. Tell Grandma Boehm thanks for sharing her testimony with me. Also, it was cool to hear Anna Beckers story because she is in my patriarchal blessing. Tell, Grandma Wigington thanks for her weekly letters. I always know I have a motivational and love filled letter coming every week. Till next week
Nathan is serving a 2-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Anaheim-California Mission. He started May 13, 2009 after completing his Freshman year as a Chemistry Major at Brigham Young University. His first 9 weeks were at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. He arrived in Anaheim on July 14, 2009. The following are snippets of his letters so friends and family can track his adventures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment