Nathan is serving a 2-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Anaheim-California Mission. He started May 13, 2009 after completing his Freshman year as a Chemistry Major at Brigham Young University. His first 9 weeks were at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. He arrived in Anaheim on July 14, 2009. The following are snippets of his letters so friends and family can track his adventures.

Monday, January 11, 2010

01/11/2010 - Week 35

Elder Lim and I are still burning mini-van rubber all over Fullerton. The roads are always packed with people, but I am a very good driver, even in a van. Yes, I do shuttle the other bike Elders around. We are living in the classy, Club Acacia appartments; they are nice. Today, for district activity we got some in-and-out burger and played some football. Guess who I met at dinner the other day, the son (and wife) of George Cook. He said he knew Dean Wigington. "He was always my favorite," is how he described grandpa.

Missionary work: We have a few potentials, but we are still doing alot of searching. Robin (our investigator) is staying off cigarettes and should be baptised this coming Sunday! She could use your prayers to stay strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment