News from the mission: This week was the ward Christmas program and the ward Christmas party; both were great! Several members have told us that we are the best missionaries they have ever had in the ward(You would not believe how good that makes you feel). We are working hard, and had some teaching opportunities. John, again, and a sweet, former, Orange 3rd ward members son. She moved out like 4 months ago, so it is good to see her AND teach her son! Lauren got baptised, yesterday, and we are going to eat with her and the member family, tonight. That will be super exciting!
Letter to Bishop Grip:
Nothing is better than than serving the Lord, under the warm California sun. I love my ward and... I think they love me, too. I have a great companion, who has made my job as a trainer really easy. I am working hard and the blessings do come; I have seen it. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year from Orange County. Sincerely, Elder Nathan Wigington
No comments:
Post a Comment