Nathan is serving a 2-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Anaheim-California Mission. He started May 13, 2009 after completing his Freshman year as a Chemistry Major at Brigham Young University. His first 9 weeks were at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. He arrived in Anaheim on July 14, 2009. The following are snippets of his letters so friends and family can track his adventures.

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

6/10/2009 - Week 4

Swine flu update, everyone except for the Mexico misssionaries are being let go into the field. Poor Mexico missionaries. David A Bednar spoke to us yesterdy. I thought I would share some of his thoughts with you. He answered the most asked qustion: How do I know if it is the Holy Ghost, or just me?Answer: Quit worring about it, be a good boy or girl, honor your covenents, keep the commandments, and press forward with faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Our steps will be guided, mouths will be filled, and we will be in the right place at the right time; we cannot go amiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment