Nathan is serving a 2-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in the Anaheim-California Mission. He started May 13, 2009 after completing his Freshman year as a Chemistry Major at Brigham Young University. His first 9 weeks were at the Missionary Training Center in Provo, Utah. He arrived in Anaheim on July 14, 2009. The following are snippets of his letters so friends and family can track his adventures.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

5/27/2009 - Week 2


Sounds like good times in Wisconsin. Yesterday was purple day in our district. We all wore purple ties and the hermanas all wore purple clothes. We were stylen. I have been learning a lot and been fillin (aka feeling) the spirit a lot, but I don't want to bore you with that. I sang for the MTC choir for devotional, that was interesting. Haven't sang like that for a while. The MTC is definately easier than college and pretty fun, too. I just need to do better with speaking spanish outside the classroom; it is too easy to just talk english.

No comments:

Post a Comment